Upper arm monitor is a irregular heartbeat dector.
The Omron 7 SERIES upper arm home blood pressure monitor offers precision and comfort with a simple and accurate interface. The included ComFit Cuff and Cuff Wrap Guide ensure a snug fit and an accurate reading each and every time you monitor. This model also offers a memory storage space for up to 60 readings and a blood pressure indicator guide.
|Cuff Wrap Guide|
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
Patented by Omron®, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
|Irregular Heartbeat Detector|
Detects irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
|BP Level Indicator|
Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are.
|60 Memory Storage|
30 memory storage for each person (60 total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
The Right Fit
Cuff size is very important in ensuring an accurate reading every time you monitor. Before you purchase a home blood pressure monitor, determine if you will need a standard or large sized cuff. To determine your arm size, use a cloth measuring tape to measure the circumference of your left arm. The cuff size options are:
View Omron's Blood Pressure 101 Brochure to learn more.
Facts About Blood Pressure
Your heart is your most important organ, and it's a good idea to know how well it's doing. With Omron home blood pressure monitors, you consistently get an accurate picture of your heart's health.
One in three adults suffer from high blood pressure in America. This condition can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, and blindness. With the Omron 7 SERIES upper arm monitor, you can monitor your blood pressure at home, and with the help of your physician, take steps to decrease your risk of heart disease. A healthy heart combined with a healthy lifestyle will help increase your chances for a long, active life.
View this chart to learn more about what the numbers mean.
What the Numbers Mean
Understanding your readings is easy with the Omron 7 SERIES blood pressure monitor. The easy-to-read screen displays your readings in large font and labels each number with a tab along the side.
- Systolic Pressure is the top number on the display. It's the pressure created as your heart contracts to pump blood throughout the body.
- Diastolic Pressure is the bottom number on the display. It's the pressure between beats, when your heart relaxes.
How to Monitor + Tips
Your blood pressure numbers often change. For instance, your blood pressure in the morning can be significantly different than at night, when you visit a doctor's office, or after exercising. By using an Omron blood pressure monitor at home, you're able to detect changes in your blood pressure any time you want.
Monitoring at Home is Easy
To ensure an accurate reading, do not measure your blood pressure within 30 minutes of:
What's in the Box
One Omron BP-760 7 SERIES upper arm blood pressure monitor, ComFit Cuff (fits arms 9"-17" in circumference), and English/Spanish instruction manual.
- No. 1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Brand
- Includes pre-formed cuff that expands to fit both standard (9" to 13") and large (13" to 17") sized arms with an indicator that confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the arm.
- Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Hypertension Indicator icon alerts you if your reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Detects irregular heartbeat and alerts you with a special indicator icon so you can consult with your physician